Remember when I mentioned in an earlier post that I love Christmas presents? I’m sure that is all you can think about, seeing as people have been pounding down my door asking what they should get me. Or was that a dream? To a sleep deprived mom, there is a fine line between fact and fiction.
Anyhow, in case I wasn’t dreaming, here is a little list I’ve put together to aid in your holiday preparations:
1. A full night of sleep. Eight hours of shut-eye, no interruptions. That means no middle of the night feedings, no potty emergencies, no one under 4 feet tall climbing into my bed, and certainly no Little Bear at 2 AM. Just me and my handsome husband getting into bed at 11:30 after watching the news, and waking up at 7:30 to this:
2. The Washington State University Cougars win the Rose Bowl. I don’t care that we were 1-11, I don’t care that the Oregon Ducks have already claimed the Pac-10 spot in the 2010 Rose Bowl. I want the Cougars to go, win, and thank me that I never stopped believing in them. (If you can’t wish for a miracle at Christmas, when can you?)
3. Lottery tickets. Lots and lots of lottery tickets. At least one jackpot winner. Go make it happen.
4. To be back in marathon shape without actually training. Or cute work-out clothes to wear while I train. Either/or.
5. An extra room in my house that I can use just for toy storage and playtime. If adding a room to my home seems like a big task (especially in such a busy season) you could just go ahead and buy me a bigger house.
I think that about wraps up my list. If those seem like lofty requests, you could just keep reading, that would make me happier than you can imagine. If you have something you are dying to hear my opinion on, let me know. I have lots of outrageous opinions on many topics, and would be honored to share those with you (as long as you remember that I am right).
So now that you know what I’m wishing for, I would LOVE to hear what you’re hoping St. Nick will throw down your chimney!